Universal Tester UTE.2020
1. Thermal properties testing in accordance with EN 12667, ASTM C518, ISO 8301
2. Mechanical properties testing in accordance with:
EN 826 – determination of compression behavior,
EN 1607 – determination of tensile strength perpendicular to faces,
EN 12089 – determination of bending behavior,
EN 12090 – determination of shear behavior,
EN 12430 – determination of behaviour under point load,
EN 12431 – determination of thickness for floating floor insulating products,
EN 14509 – determination of tensile - A1, compression - A2, shear strength and modulus - A3 of roofing and cladding sandwich panels, four-point bend test,
And other on customer’s request.
Features of UTE.2020:
- Combines the functionality of 2 different devices – mechanical tester and heat flow meter – while retaining precision and accuracy.
- Ideal for industrial environment due to its small size, practicality and cost-efficiency.
- Supplied with NIST 1450d Certified Reference Material for the calibration of heat flow module.
- NI LabVIEW based software for measurement records, data analysis and storage, clear layout.